Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jeffrey Dahmer And Aspd

Selke was a tomboy!


Selena Gomez itself acknowledged that the once dressed like a boy! You believe?
young star is considered one of the more hot in the world of show business. Once
however, was much less girly.
- not always dressed in fashionable - says Sel. - Until he was 11 years old, dressed like a boy , but just as I was 13 I started to develop a personal style. I became interested in fashion, looked through magazines and looking for creations of famous people. Selena
also says about how now is a style of dress.
- way of dressing should be fun. Defines who you are and what mood you are. My own style is now much more classic. I like soft things, like black and white, it's very natural.

How do you like the style of Selena?

0 comments:

Post a Comment