Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bam Margera Tattoos Mean

gaga says NO to the plastic surgery has nothing to do tattoos. what different from each other, these two things?

Surgical corrections of the body by Lady GaGa is unacceptable! According to her, are evidence of lack of self-esteem.
- Never I did not have plastic surgery - he says. - A mass of pop stars have. I think highlighting its uncertainty by plastic surgery is much more harmful than artistic expression through the modification of one's own body.
GaGa consider experimenting with your body for the arts and how to express themselves. Plastic surgery according to her, however, does not belong to the artistry.
- I am an artist and I can choose how the world will perceive me - he adds.
what you nato? think like Leda Gaga or the opposite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment