Thursday, April 7, 2011

3d Creation Of A Cell Out Of Jellow

buds because in me ........ n seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So I'm 'seeeeeeeen is not sex.

Recently, I have a strong need for sleep. Sleeps all night and dozes back in the day. Why not eat for two but definitely enough for two sleep:) It is little success on the field dziergalniczym. Picks something but when I'm done - who knows.
Small Witek still very active in the day and night, but some days I feel stronger and more frequent abdominal pain, hardening - I do not know what's going on and my gin on the road - a little bit worried, because this is just 34tc.
Here Witek thinker - it is hard to see but his paw holds the upper lip:)
noticed that, and my husband has provided a shopping frenzy for synusia - we were recently in Mothercare and there was no power, bought for son is:
in connection with pregnancy overtook me one more thought: despite all the difficulties is is a wonderful state and I feel sorry for guys that they can not try it. It occurred to me on Sunday when my clam said that already terribly misses babies and how much you would want to hug him and smother with kisses already. We women, however, we have the advantage that they feel the presence of the baby through kopniaczki and filming (even if they land on our ribs or neck;)
I know that at night when my husband wakes up it's always stroking her stomach - then the morning I think if he felt kopniaczków relationship.


Yours love you girl. They leave a trace behind and the only peeping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment