Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gentlemens Club Cocktail Waitress Attire

arrears and photos from the series of "go and do not return"

Ambiguity was recently mass confusion, baptisms in the family, back to work and feel bad and I have no backlog. Ambi is particularly sad because I hardly have time to look at your blog, and already be bored, even as there is no time to comment on.
Ambiguty promises to improve as you recover lost time:)
In the showing of a backlog. Today shawl for the bride from high school and brooch for Ambiguity.
next day an apology for the quality of photos - snapping in a hurry and the lack of decent working time

Shawl made according to the pattern of Drutoterapii thank the author - for me there is so u do not have to but I tried

I brooch Ambiguity - the color, in fact, more raspberry


0 comments:

Post a Comment