Friday, February 18, 2011

Weight Watcher Points In Home Made Wine

rare magic spring (penultimate) this season and winter

Ambiguity does not like to repeat myself, oh do not like. Bored quickly (as she was with one of clams for over 11 years durable?). How do I have to repeat a pattern that would become irritated and he rejects it. And it has already formed four poppy and another is planned (my mom is not denied), but no longer Ambiguity may, GOD ...

penultimate Makówka was cheated of the Cat (and how), pale pink. Flower's own invention. Makówka cheated because I made the drop brim crochet mesh reliefowymi not knitted ribbing.


here you can see what is Radocha Ambiguity in poppy:)





poppy here on a private mollusc Ambiguity:)


l ejdik thanks for the greetings - and I can swear (like you) - I got it after my grandfather - szewcu:)

Hi new observer Anię75

ALL Yours zaglądających and zostawiających consecutive Following
Buzek for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment