Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How Long Does It Take For A Syphilis Test



just realized why I'm unhappy

everyone knows I'm his wife dwudziestotrzyletnia
dwudziestotrzyletnia
dwudziestotrzyletnia mother a housewife

but nobody seems to have forgotten that I'm still a woman dwudziestotrzyletnia

the moment when life decided for me that I can not come up with
friends only drink beer all the time outside of work I have to spend with the child

why he can come back after midnight meetings with friends and if I did I
something just a bad wife and Degenerate mother


met someone invited me to domówkę

guess if I go

when you're free, you go to a party no one will suspect you
with someone there bzykniesz
why when you married a man in your environment is a potential lover


as if the band did one of us to fly desperatki
anyone who is not married


pif paf
pulled out the eye

0 comments:

Post a Comment